Terms and conditions
Finishing Touches Clinics Limited, known as FTG Clinics terms and conditions - last updated 1st January 2023
Set out below are the business terms in which FTG Clinics provides a service to its clients and / or the sale of goods.
Terms and Conditions of Booking Consultation Appointments and Treatment at FTG Clinics
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions prior to booking a treatment at FTG Clinics
All practitioners at FTG Clinics are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore FTG Clinics does not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner. In the event that the client’s chosen/allocated practitioner is unavailable on the day, due to circumstances outside of the clinic’s control, we will endeavor to book you in with an equally qualified and experienced technician.
Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required for your treatment. If you do not follow the guidance this may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
FTG Clinics will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs on time. However, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled by FTG Clinics will be rebooked as soon as convenient for our client.
Cancelled consultation or treatment appointments will always be confirmed in writing by FTC Clinics, either by email, text or written correspondence.Without proof of the acknowledgment of transference or cancellation of the appointment, it is not authorised as cancelled.
The client agrees to ensure that they have received and acknowledged this confirmation in the event of any cancellations that they make with FTC Clinics.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or your deposit being redeemed.
If you do not attend your appointment, this will result in the loss of your deposit or your treatment being redeemed.
Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment or forfeit of the appointment.
- Deposits for treatments
To secure an appointment for any treatment with FTG Clinics, a non-refundable deposit is required.
For a Micropigmentation & Skin Rejuvenation treatment appointment where the service being carried out with a value over £250, a deposit of £100 will be charged to your debit or credit card at the time of booking, to secure the appointment. Your deposit will then be redeemed against the value of the treatment.
For a Micropigmentation & Skin Rejuvenation treatment appointment with a value under £250 a deposit of £50 will be charged to your debit or credit card at the time of booking, to secure the appointment. Your deposit will then be redeemed against the value of the treatment.
No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course.
FTG Clinics offer free of charge online consultations for all treatments and free of charge in-person consultations for all Skin Rejuvenation treatments, excluding Stretch Marks & Burns & Scars Rejuvenation treatments.
To secure an in-person consultation appointment for any other treatment with FTG Clinics, a non-refundable fee of £50 is required for all Micropigmentation and/or Stretch & Burns & Scars Rejuvenation treatment consultation appointments. This fee will be taken at the point of booking.
An in-person consultation fee is non-refundable, but can be used towards any future treatment.
All in-person consultation appointments adhere to our cancellation policy set out in 4. below
- Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure that we are able to maximise our appointment availability. This ensures that we are able to offer a cancelled appointment time to a client who needs it.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us or email at least 48 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your consultation fee, deposit or treatment being redeemed.
- Pricing and payments
Pricing: Consultation and treatment prices may vary by clinic and practitioner, especially during promotional periods. Please refer to pricing on the website or in clinic.
Treatment quotations: where a client has been given a quote that is not subject to promotional discounts, this price will be honoured for up to 6 weeks.
Card payments: We ask that you make payment via card or contactless payment where possible.
Only one ‘client discount/incentive’ can be used against a single treatment or course of treatment, thus meaning that only one discount can be applied to the total treatment cost during any one transaction.
- Courses of treatment
Payments: All treatments purchased as a course or package must be paid for in full, prior to the first treatment.
Package or course expiry: All treatments from a course must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 12 months will be automatically redeemed and a new package will need to be purchased.
Valid locations for treatment: Treatments can be transferred to another location after purchase, but may require another test patch.
Package refunds: Value packs or courses of treatment are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed between the client and FTG Clinics is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-attendance. The difference will be the refunded amount.
- Suitability for treatment
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, prior to any treatment being carried out.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment and will be required to complete a pre treatment form.
We cannot treat any clients who are under 18, pregnant or breast-feeding.
FTG Clinics will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
Clients will be required to read and sign the relevant consent forms prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent.
For your safety and that of others we ask that you read and adhere to the Safety Charter, in order for your treatment to be carried out.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide FTG Clinics with all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. FTG Clinics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, FTG Clinics regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit FTG Clinics liability for death or any personal injury resulting from FTG Clinics negligence.
- Your right to complain
FTG Clinics endeavors to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at FTG Clinics you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, FTG Clinics will be pleased to help and will support you through the process.
The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to a director or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within seven working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager and their Regional Manager.
If your complaint is treatment-related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s team, including the Senior practitioner. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. FTG Clinics aims to give you a full written response within 20 working days, or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
Complainants who are not happy with the local resolution are referred to a member of the Senior Management team. If the complaint is service related this will normally be the Regional Director. If the complaint is of clinical nature this will be the CEO. The complaint will be further reviewed within 20 working days and you will be provided with a final written response. If the investigation requires further time, you will be provided with an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
Purchase of goods terms and conditions
- There is no minimum order value.
- All items are subject to a delivery charge – refer to delivery policy and options.
- All orders placed before 3.30pm will be sent out the same day by your chosen method of delivery. Our opening hours are 9am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Any order placed after 3.30pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- Any order placed after 3.30pm on a Friday will be dispatched Monday. *
- We reserve the right to amend prices to those ruling at the date of dispatch.
- Due to a programme of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to there in, and in no part shall be binding upon us.
- Most of our products are sterile, for use in a cosmetic setting. Any returns must be unused and returned to us in a saleable condition, in the original packaging with all safety seals intact. You must return items within 14 days of receipt to the address below where we will gladly offer you a refund, exchange or credit note.
- The user must always be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable. The seller cannot accept liability for the end use or the way in which they are stored or used.
- Any requests for credit or replacements for shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods, or, in the case of non-delivery, within 10 days of the order date.
- Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
- All goods remain the property of FTG Clinics, until paid for in full by the purchaser.
- We accept no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any terms of the contract caused by force majeure, or by any industrial dispute, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labour or by any cause not directly within our control.
- No indulgence or failure by us to enforce any of our rights shall constitute a waiver of such right or preclude us from thereafter exercising the same.
- If a discount code is offered but not applied at checkout we are unable to apply later.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.